Shan You is a non-profit social service organisation set up in 1995 to provide professional counselling and social care services based on the guiding values of compassion, mindfulness, morality, and wisdom. Our services are available to all in the community, regardless of race, religion and ability to pay.
Shan You is a registered society and a charity with the status of Institutions of a Public Character (IPCs), and is a full member of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS).
With your monetary support, we will be able to continue to serve the community and our beneficiaries, building towards a caring and more resilient society!
Shan You is supported by the community to serve the community
For every dollar that you donate, you support someone to
- receive professional counselling services
- develop and grow through educational programmes
- enhance sense of well-being through mindfulness programmes
- benefit from social services in the form of telephone counselling and helpline, befriending and community services, food rations distribution and in-house hot meals, intergenerational activities and community bonding programmes
- become a “noble friend” who reaches out to help people and contribute to the society