Please HELP US to raise a fund for a TOTAL of P 400,000 to P 1,000,000.00 to start and get the 40 sessions for our son Vedasto TimoTheo's Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT).
Theo is a premature baby born at 35weeks last February 20, 2015 and to date he has working diagnosis Hypotonic Cerebral Palsy/Focal Epilepsy with Secondary conditions Reversible Obstructive Airway disease (asthma), Laryngo-Tracheo-Malacia, Allergic Rhinitis, Cortical Blindness or CVi and Astigmatism.
He attended tons of appointments with the different specialists for his medication including the hyperbaric doctor. He was advised to do the the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for about 40 to 120 sessions and this is amounting P9,196.00 per session thats why we are asking for your help to raise this funds to start the HBOT 40 Sessions as soon as possible because the earlier the better. HBOT is one of the newest treatment for cerebral palsy and it has been proven that it really helps the brain hypoxic disorder, epilepsy and improves upper respiratory system in other countries.
Your help for this fundraising drive will be a huge contribution to our amazing son theo and to his promising journey. Thank you and God Bless!
The following are the medicines, therapies and medical history for your reference. This also the reason why we are not able to raise the fund for expensive but promising HBOT.
To date Maintennance/Therapy
1. Valporoic Acid Depakene 250mg/5ml 3.2 2x aday
2. Topiramate Topirol 25mg 2x a day
3. Phenobarbital 30mg 1tablet @night
4. Clonazepam 2mg 1/4 tablet am and 1/2 tablet at night
1.Seretide 25/125 mdi
1puff 2x a day
2.Salbutanmol sulfate +ipratropium 1 nebule every 6 hours *Salbutamol sulfate as needed after the salbutamol +ipratropium****as needed
3. Ceterizine as needed
1. Physical 1x a week
1. Swallow Study
2. Develpomental Pedia Check-Up
3. Timely EEG
4. MRI after HBOT 40 sessions
5. Optha Pedia Follow-up check up
6. Rehab Doctor/Neuro Pedia Check-up
7. Timely General Pedia Check-up
8. Gastro/ENT Checkup
Medical History at Birth (23 days at NICU)
1. Sepsis Neonatorum
2. Pnuemonia; Pneumothorax (collpased right lung)
3. meconium syndrome
4. congenital heart disease (PDA)
6. Intre-Ventricular Hemorrhage
7. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
8. Moderate Communicating Hydrocephalus
9. Revive twice